Gertrude Mary Innes
Gertrude Mary Innes was born on 16 Sep 1893 at 36 Union Street, Cupar, Fifeshire, Scotland ,
Gertrude Mary Innes
Parents: James Innes, Company Sergeant Major Royal Artillery & Annie Innes MS Smith
Married January 19th 1891, Stoke Newington.
James Innes Coy M, Father was present at the birth.1,2
She was the daughter of James Innes and Annie Smith.
Gertrude appeared on the 1901 Scottish Census of 31 Mar 1901 in the household of James Innes at 15 Kirkburn, Bervie, Kincardineshire, Scotland ;
INNES James, Head, M, 38, Sergeant Major Artillery, Drumblade Aberdeenshire
INNES Annie, Wife, F,32, Keith Banff
INNES Annie H, Dau, F,9, Scholar, Cupar Fife
INNES Gertrude M, Dau, F,7, Scholar, Cupar Fife
INNES Beatrice M, Dau, F,2, Bervie Kincardinshire.3
Gertrude appeared on the 1911 Scottish Census of 2 Apr 1911 in the household of James Innes at Millburn Rd, Carlton Terrace, No 3, 2nd Floor, Inverness, Invernesshire, Scotland ;
INNES James, Head, 49, Mar, Expense Store accountant, Cameron Barracks, Worker, Drumblade Aberdeen
INNES Annie, Wife, 42, Mar, Married 20 years, 3 children born and living, Keith Banff
INNES Annie H, Dau, 19, Single, Clerker, for Cabinet Maker, Worker, Cupar Fife
INNES Gertrude M, Dau, 17, Single, Dressmaker, Worker, Cupar Fife
INNES Beatrice Maud, Dau, 12, School, Bervie Kincardine.4
Gertrude Mary Innes married Albert Henry Trevett in Dec 1922 at St George Hanover Square, London, Middlesex, England.5
As of Dec 1922,her married name was Trevett.
Gertrude was found on a passenger list dated c 1945 going travelled to, New Zealand ,
Sometime, I suspect after the death of Albert in 1940, Gertrude travelled to NZ. I cannot locate the entry at this stage Feb 2015
but Gertrude appeared on the NZ 1949 ER in Hastings.
Gertrude Mary Trevett was on the 1949 Electoral Roll 415W Queens Street, Hastings, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand ,
TREVETT Gertrude Mary, 415W Queen Street, widow.6
Gertrude Mary Trevett was on the 1957 Electoral Roll 410 Lascelles Street, Hastings, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand ,
TREVETT Gertrude Mary, 410 Lascelles Street, widow.7
Gertrude was found on a passenger list dated Nov 1958 going from Wellington via Panama via the " S.S. Southern Cross" to Southampton, England ,
Arrival 26th Nov 1958
via Durban, South Africa
TREVETT Gertrude, Tourist, Embarked at Wellington, DOB 16 Dec 1893, Single, Address in UK - 159 Cambridge St, Victoria, London, Home Duties,
Passport Citizen: New Zealand
Country of last Permanent Res: New Zealand
Country of Intended Res: New Zealand
Visiting UK: 12mths viistor.8
Gertrude was found on a passenger list dated 15 Jan 1960 going from London England via "S S Rangitane" to Wellington, New Zealand ,
TREVETT Mrs Gertrude M, Tourist, to Wellington, DOB 16 Sept 1893, Single
Address in UK: Bloome Cottage, Chapel-Cleave, Mr Minehead, Somerset.
Citizenship: NZ, NZ
Country of last Res: UK
Country of intended Res: NZ.9
Gertrude was found on a passenger list dated Mar 1960 going from Wellington New Zealand via "RMS Rangitoto" to Southampton, England,
Arrival in Southampton England 8 April 1960
TREVETT Mry, First Class from Wellington, DOB 16 Sept 1893, Single
Address in UK: Bloome Cottage, Chapel Cleave, Somerset
Country of last Res: England
Country of Intended Res: England - Perm.10
Gertrude died in 1981 at Colchester, Essex, England, at age 87 years
Gertrude Mary Trevett, born 1 Sept 1894.11
Family: Gertrude Mary Innes and Albert Henry Trevett
|Father||James Innes (Nov 1862 - 16 Jan 1943)|
|Mother||Annie Smith (c 1867 - 21 Aug 1934)|
- [S1] Certificate held on file, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Hereinafter cited as Certificate held on file.
- [S11] Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, 1893 - Cupar Fife - 420/00 0136. Hereinafter cited as Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes.
- [S63] 1901 Scottish Census (www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk: New Register House Edinburgh, 31 March 1901), 1901 Bervie Kincardinshire - ED 4 Line 8 Reg No 254. Hereinafter cited as 1901 Scottish Census.
- [S136] GRO Scotland, 1911 Scottish Census (www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk: New Register House Edinburgh, 2 April 1911), 1911 Inverness Invernessshire, 098/0A 022/00 021. Hereinafter cited as 1911 Scottish Census.
- [S78] BDM Indexes online: England Civil Registration online, findmypast.co.uk . Online www.findmypast.com/ www.ancestry.co.uk;, 1922 Dec, St George Hanover Square London, 1a 1049.
- [S6] Elections, Electoral Roll (Auckland, New Zealand: BAB Microfilming, 1853 - 1967), 1949 NZ Electoral Roll Hastings Hawkes Bay. Hereinafter cited as Electoral Roll.
- [S6] Electoral Roll, 1957 NZ Electoral Roll Hastings Hawkes Bay.
- [S61] Passenger Lists, Shipping Records ), 1958 Arrival Southampton England - BT26 Piece 1416 Item 95 - UK Incoming Pasenger Lists, 1878 - 1960 via Ancestry.com. Hereinafter cited as Shipping Records.
- [S61] Shipping Records, 1960 BT27 - UK Outward passenger Lists, 1890 - 1960 - Rangitane - via Ancestry.com.
- [S61] Shipping Records, 1960 UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878 - 1960 BT26 Piece 1450 Item 57 - via Ancestry.com.
- [S78] England Civil Registration online BDM Indexes online, 1981 Dec Qtr, Colchester Essex. Vol 9 Page 2144.