James Whyte Paterson Innes
James Whyte Paterson Innes was born in 1909 at Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland .1
He was the son of Robert Whyte Innes and Isabella McCuaig.
James appeared on the 1911 Scottish Census of 2 Apr 1911 in the household of Robert Whyte Innes at 44 Sussex Street, Kinning Park, Lanarkshire, Scotland ;
INNES Robert, Head, 29, Mar, Baker, Worker, Fraserburgh Aberdeen
INNES Bella McGuaig, Wife, 20, G&E, Mar, married 5yrs, 3 children, 3 living, Oa Isley
INNES Agnes W, Dau, 4, Oa Isley
INNES James P, Son, 2, Glasgow Renfew
INNES Peter McCaig, Son, 1, Glasgow Renfrew.2
James witnessed the marriage of Andrew Campbell Miller and Agnes Whyte Innes on 5 Mar 1926 84 Plantation Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland .3,4
James died in 1960 at Kelvin, Lanarkshire, Scotland , at age 51 years.5
|Father||Robert Whyte Innes (29 Jan 1882 - 1960)|
|Mother||Isabella McCuaig (1881 - 28 Apr 1947)|
- [S11] Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, 1909 Plantation Glasgow Lanark - 646/01 0194. Hereinafter cited as Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes.
- [S136] GRO Scotland, 1911 Scottish Census (www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk: New Register House Edinburgh, 2 April 1911), 1911 Pollokshields, Govan, Glasgow City Lanark, 644/18 040/00 009. Hereinafter cited as 1911 Scottish Census.
- [S1] Certificate held on file, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Hereinafter cited as Certificate held on file.
- [S11] Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, 1926, Plantation, Govan Glasgow Lanark, 644/20 0028.
- [S11] Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, 1960, Kelvin Glasgow Lanark, 644/07 1512 aged 51.