Janet Ann Clark
Janet Ann Clark was born on 13 Jan 1893 at 21 Richmond Terrace, Old Machar, Aberdeenshire, Scotland ,
Janet Ann CLARK
Parents: George Clark, Domestic Gardener & Helen Whyte. Married 28th June 1882, Pitsligo
George Clark, Father was the informant.1,2 She was the daughter of George Clark and Helen Whyte.
Janet appeared on the 1901 Census of 31 Mar 1901 in the household of Helen Clark at 216 Holburn St, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland ;
CLARK George, Head, 56, Jobbing Gardener, born Rhynie Aberdeen
CLARK Helen, Wife, 40, New Aberdour, Aberdeen
CLARK Barbara, dau, 18, Tailoress, Aberdeen
CLARK George, Son, 14, Message Boy, Aberdeen
CLARK Jane, Dau, 9, Scholar, Aberdeen
CLARK Janet, Dau, 7, Scholar, Aberdeen
CLARK Mary, Dau, 5, Scholar, Aberdeen
CLARK William, Son, 3, Aberdeen
DUNCAN William, Brother, 58, Papermill Mechanic, Aberdeen.3
Janet appeared on the 1911 Census of 2 Apr 1911 in the household of Helen Clark at 216 Holburn Street, Aberdeen, St Machar, Aberdeenshire, Scotland ;
CLARK George, Head, 70, Mar, retired Gardener, Worker, Rhynie Aberdeen
CLARK Helen, Wife, 48, Mar, married 29 yrs, 9 children, 4 living, New Piltligo Aberdeen
CLARK Jane W, Dau, 20, single, Shop Assistant, Newsagent, Worker, Aberdeen
CLARK Janet G, Dau, 18, Single, Tailoress, Worker, Aberdeen
CLARK Mary G, Dau, 16, Single, School, Aberdeen
CLARK William D, Son, 14, School, Aberdeen
MILNE John , boarder, 34, Single, Stone Maston, Worker, St Fergus Aberdeen
COWIE Wiliam, Boarder, 16, Single, school, Pitsligo
COWIE John, boarder, 15, Single, School, Pitsligo
DUNCAN William D, Boarder, 70, Single, Retired Ironworker, General Engineer, Worker, Aberdeen
STEPHEN Lance, Boarder, 53, Single, Jobbing Gardener, Gardener, Worker, Flenwick Aberdeen.4
Janet Ann Clark witnessed the death of George Clark on 10 Apr 1914 216 Holburn Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland ,
Domestic Gardener (Marrried to Helen Whyte)
At 8.30pm aged 73yrs
Parents: Alexander Clark, Farmer (dec) & Janet Gantly (dec)
Janet Clark, Daugher and Inmate was present at his death.2,5
|Father||George Clark (c 1842 - 10 Apr 1914)|
|Mother||Helen Whyte (3 Sep 1861 - 13 Jun 1943)|
- [S11] Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, 1893 Old Machar Aberdeen, 168/02 0253. Hereinafter cited as Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes.
- [S1] Certificate held on file, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Hereinafter cited as Certificate held on file.
- [S63] 1901 Scottish Census (www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk: New Register House Edinburgh, 31 March 1901), 1901 Aberdeen Holburn, ED 28A, Page 13, Line 6, Rego 168/2
. Hereinafter cited as 1901 Scottish Census.
- [S136] GRO Scotland, 1911 Scottish Census (www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk: New Register House Edinburgh, 2 April 1911), 1911 St Machar Aberdeen, 168/02 033/00 009. Hereinafter cited as 1911 Scottish Census.
- [S11] Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, 1914 St Machar Aberdeen, 168/02 0160.