Lilian Mackey was born on 21 Oct 1906 at Liverpool, Lancashire, England.1
She was the daughter of Leo Mackey and Margaret McGrath.
Lilian Mackey was baptised on 2 Nov 1906 in St Vincent de Paul, Liverpool, Lancashire, England,
Liliana Francisea Mackey
Born 21 oct 1906 and Baptised 2 Nov 1906
Parents: Leonis & Margarita Mackey (McGrath)
20 Grafton Street
Godmother: Sara Nieman
(Sarah Mackey was Leo's sister, who was married to Emanuel Nieman.)2
Lilian appeared on the 1911 English Census of 2 Apr 1911 in the household of Leo Mackey at 33 Fisher Street, Liverpool, Lancashire, England;
MACKEY Leo, Head, 34, Married, Brazier & Sheet Metal Worker, Worker, Liverpool Lancashire
MACKEY Margaret, Wife, 29, Married, Married 5 years, 3 children born and 3 Children living, Liverpool Lancashire
MACKEY Lillian Francis, Dau, 4, Liverpool
MACKEY Joseph, Son, 3, Liverpool
MACKEY Austin, Son, 1, Liverpool.3
Lilian appeared on the 1939 UK Register of 29 Sep 1939 in the household of Margaret Mackey at 33 Fisher Street, Liverpool, Lancashire, England;
MACKEY Margaret, Widow, 1 March 1882, Unpaid Domesitc Duties
MACKEY Lilian, Single, 2 Oct 1907, Ironer laundry (DOB should be 21 Oct 1906)
MACKEY Sidney, Single, 17 May 1914, Scaffoder, Ships
MACKEY Austin, Widower, 11 Dec 1909, Seaman, Deck Hand
MACKEY Joseph, Single, 28 Feb 1908, Town House Carter.4
Lilian died in Jul 1993 at West Lancashire, Lancashire, England, at age 86 years and 8 months
DOB 21 Oct 1906.5
|Father||Leo Mackey (2 Mar 1877 - 1925)|
|Mother||Margaret McGrath (1 Mar 1882 - 1952)|
- [S78] BDM Indexes online: England Civil Registration online, findmypast.co.uk . Online www.findmypast.com/ www.ancestry.co.uk;, 1906 Dec Qtr, Toxteth Park Liverpool Lancashire, Vol 8B Page 192 - Mothers Maiden Name - McGrath.
- [S21] Church Registers, Various Repositories , 1906 Liverpool Catholic Baptism, 1802 - 1906 - St Vincent de Paul - via Ancestry. Hereinafter cited as Church Registers.
- [S128] PRO England, 1911 English Census (www.Findmypast.co.uk: National Archives England, 2 April 1911), 1911 Toxteth Park Liverpool Lancashire,. Hereinafter cited as 1911 English Census.
- [S233] TNA England, 1939 UK Register (www.Findmypast.co.uk: National Archives England, 29 Sept 1939), 1939 Toxeth Park Liverpool Lancashire,. Hereinafter cited as 1939 UK Register.
- [S78] England Civil Registration online BDM Indexes online, 1993 July, West Lancashire Lancashire, Reg No 18, District 5903, Entry No 88 - Aged 86 - DOB 21 Oct 1906.