Harriet Lawson Martin
Harriet Lawson Martin was born on 28 May 1917 at Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand .1
She was the daughter of William Martin and Jessie Popham.
Harriet Lawson Martin was also known as Ettie Martin.
As of 1942,her married name was Smith.
Harriet Lawson Martin married Eric Ormandy Smith in 1942 at Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand .2
Harriet was present on the 1946 Electoral Roll Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand , in the household of Eric Ormandy Smith.
SMITH Eric Ormandy, 143 Surrey Street, storekeeper
SMITH Harriet Lawson, 143 Surrey Street, Married.3
Harriet was present on the 1972 Electoral Roll Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand , in the household of Eric Ormandy Smith.
SMITH Eric Ormandy, 60 Rowan Avenue, garage attendant
SMITH Harriet Lawson, 60 Rowan Avenue, married.4
Harriet died on 2 Aug 1976 at Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand , at age 59 years, 2 months and 5 days.5
Research Note: in May 2013 Have been unable to locate where they were buried/ cremated as of this date.
Family: Harriet Lawson Martin and Eric Ormandy Smith
|Father||William Martin (24 Oct 1885 - 11 Jun 1971)|
|Mother||Jessie Popham (1885 - 11 Jun 1940)|
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Folio No 5142 Sept Qtr. Hereinafter cited as NZ BDM Indexes.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: Folio No 7494.
- [S6] Elections, Electoral Roll (Auckland, New Zealand: BAB Microfilming, 1853 - 1967), 1946 NZ Electoral Roll, Morington pg 117. Hereinafter cited as Electoral Roll.
- [S6] Electoral Roll, 1972 NZ Electoral Roll, Avon Canterbury pg 142.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: NZ Online Database: 1976/ 42958 DOB 28 May 1917.