Teresa Joan Burke
Teresa Joan Burke was born on 27 Nov 1913 at Liverpool, Lancashire, England,
Recorded just as Teresa Burke.1
She was the daughter of Joseph Burke and Mary Ann McGrath.
Teresa Joan Burke married Alfred Ernest Storry in 1937 at Liverpool, Lancashire, England.2
As of 1937,her married name was Storry.
Teresa appeared on the 1939 UK Register of 29 Sep 1939 in the household of Alfred Ernest Storry at 1 Northumberland Grove, Liverpool, Lancashire, England;
STORRY Alfred E, 17 July 1913, Married, Hosiery Machinist
STORRY Teresa J, 27 Nov 1913, Married, Cinema attendant.3
Teresa was found on a passenger list dated 25 Jun 1953 going from Liverpool England via "Ascania" to Montreal, Canada,
From Liverpool, England"on the 25 June 1953 to Montreal Canada via "Ascania"
Ticket No PC 67069
STORRY Teresa, aged 39, Liverpool 8, H'Wife
STORRY -, aged 10, Scholar
STORRY -, aged 6, Scholar.4
Teresa was found on a passenger list dated 26 May 1955 going from Montreal Canada via "Ascania" to Liverpool, England,
Arrived from Montreal via "Ascania"26 may 1955 into Liverpool.
STORRY Teresa, 27 Nov 1913, Married, 39 Shaw's Alley (Mothers Address in Liverpool), Liverpool 1, Housewife, from Canada to UK
STORRY Francis, 28 Jan 1943, Student, as above
STORRY Alfred, 25 Jan 1947, Student, as above.5
Teresa was found on a passenger list dated 21 Jul 1955 going from Southampton England via "MV Seven Seas" to Montreal, Canada,
from Southampton 21 July 1955 to Montreal Canada via the Seven Seas.
Ticket No 3107
STORRY Teresa, 27.11.1913, Married, 125 Upper Pal St, Liverpool 8, Housewife, UK England to Canada
STORRY Francis, 28.1.1943, Single, Student, as above
STORRY Alfred, 25.1.1947, Single, Student, as above.6
Teresa was found on a passenger list dated 23 Sep 1960 going from Montreal Canada via "Carinthia" to Liverpool, England,
Via Carinthia from Montreal Canada to Liverpool, Lancashire which arrived 23 Sept 1960
STORRY Teresa Joan, 27.11.13, Married, 103 Upper Essex St, Dingle, Liverpool (Address of her sister Eileen Markey ), Housewife, from Canada to UK
STORRY Alfred Ernest, 25.1.47, Single, as above for address, School, Canada to UK.7
Family: Teresa Joan Burke and Alfred Ernest Storry
|Father||Joseph Burke (1875 - 1924)|
|Mother||Mary Ann McGrath (29 Mar 1875 - 1957)|
- [S78] BDM Indexes online: England Civil Registration online, findmypast.co.uk . Online www.findmypast.com/ www.ancestry.co.uk;, 1913 Dec Qtr, Liverpool Lancashire, Vol 8B Page 207 - Mothers Maiden Name McGrath.
- [S78] England Civil Registration online BDM Indexes online, 1937 March Qtr, Liverpool Lancashire, Vol 8b Page 185.
- [S233] TNA England, 1939 UK Register (www.Findmypast.co.uk: National Archives England, 29 Sept 1939), 1939 Liverpool CB, Lancashire, Ref: RG101/4336I/003/23. Hereinafter cited as 1939 UK Register.
- [S61] Passenger Lists, Shipping Records ), UK Outward passenger Lists, 1890 - 1960 - Liverpool 1953 June - via Ancestry. Hereinafter cited as Shipping Records.
- [S61] Shipping Records, UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878 - 1960 - May 1955 Liverpool - via Ancestry.
- [S61] Shipping Records, UK Outward Passenger Lists, 1890 - 1960 - Liverpool 1955 July - via Ancestry.
- [S61] Shipping Records, UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878 - 1960 - Sept 1960 Liverpool - via Ancestry.