Jeanne Vivianne Fail
Jeanne Vivianne Fail was born on 7 Apr 1922 at Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand .1
She was the daughter of Ernest Vivian Drysdale Taiaroa Fail and Amy Lilian Austin.
C 1940 Jeanne's occupation Physiotherapist.
As of 1944,her married name was Whitelaw.
Jeanne Vivianne Fail married Maxwell Arthur Whitelaw in 1944 at Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand .2
Jeanne and Maxwell were divorced in 1952 Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand .3
As of 1953,her married name was Lloyd.
Jeanne Vivianne Whitelaw married John Earle Lloyd in 1953 at Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand ,
Recorded under both Fail & Whitelaw. John is known as Jack, and is said to have been married and divorced previously as well.4
Jeanne died in 1997 at Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand , at age 74 years.5
Family: Jeanne Vivianne Fail and Maxwell Arthur Whitelaw
Family: Jeanne Vivianne Fail and John Earle Lloyd
|Father||Ernest Vivian Drysdale Taiaroa Fail (28 May 1898 - 2 Nov 1978)|
|Mother||Amy Lilian Austin (21 May 1894 - 12 May 1981)|
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Folio No 3466, June Qtr. Hereinafter cited as NZ BDM Indexes.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: Folio No 12019.
- [S50] Records Housed at National Archives NZ, Archives, Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand Hamilton Divorce files - Item ID R22517889, Agency BCDG, Series 5153, Accession A875, Box 250 Record No D2550
; Housed at National Archives New Zealand. Hereinafter cited as National Archives Records.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: Folio No 11604.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: BDM Online 1997/30646, DOB 7 April 1922.