Mary Lilian Hawkins
Mary Lilian Hawkins was born on 16 Sep 1903 at Liverpool, Lancashire, England,
Mary Lilian Hawkins
Mothers MN: McGrath
Known as Lilian.1
She was the daughter of Charles Hawkins and Sarah McGrath.
Mary Lilian Hawkins was also known as Lilian Hawkins.
Lilian appeared on the 1911 English Census of 2 Apr 1911 in the household of Charles Hawkins at 21 Dickinson Street, Liverpool, Lancashire, England;
HAWKINS Charles, Head, 34, Mar, Foreman Carter, General Carting, Worker, From Home, Liverpool Lancashire
HAWKINS Sarah, Wife, 31, Mar, Married 10 years, 5 Children born and living, Liverpool Lancashire
HAWKINS Margaret, Dau, 9, Single, Liverpool
HAWKINS Lilian, Dau, 7, Single, Liverpool
HAWKINS Doris, Dau, 5, Single, Liverpool
HAWKINS James, Son, 3, Liverpool
HAWKINS Marion, Dau, 3mths, Liverpool.2
Mary Lilian Hawkins married Charles Senar in 1926 at Liverpool, Lancashire, England.3
As of 1926,her married name was Lilian Senar.
Lilian appeared on the 1939 UK Register of 29 Sep 1939 in the household of Charles Senar at 32 Islington, Liverpool, Lancashire, England;
SENAR Charles, 13 Oct 1898, Mar, Public House Manager - ARP Warden
SENAR Liian, 16 Sept 1904?, Mar, Unpaid Domestic Duties
SENAR - closed
SENAR - closed.4
Lilian died on 25 Sep 1976 at Liverpool, Lancashire, England, at age 73 years and 9 days
DOB: 16 Sept 1903.5
Lilian Senar's estate was probated on 29 Oct 1976 at Liverpool, Lancashire, England,
of 216 Mill La, Wavertree, Liverpool
Died 25 September 1976
Administration Liverpool, 29 October 1976
|Father||Charles Hawkins (25 Dec 1877 - 1950)|
|Mother||Sarah McGrath (17 Jul 1878 - 1951)|
- [S78] BDM Indexes online: England Civil Registration online, findmypast.co.uk . Online www.findmypast.com/ www.ancestry.co.uk;, 1903 Dec Qtr, Liverpool Lancashire, Vol 8B Page 70 - Mothers Maiden Name McGrath.
- [S128] PRO England, 1911 English Census (www.Findmypast.co.uk: National Archives England, 2 April 1911), 1911 Abercromby Liverpool Lancashire, RG14 22203-0033-03. Hereinafter cited as 1911 English Census.
- [S78] England Civil Registration online BDM Indexes online, 1926 Sept Qtr, Liverpool Lncashire, Vol 8B Page 349.
- [S233] TNA England, 1939 UK Register (www.Findmypast.co.uk: National Archives England, 29 Sept 1939), 1939 UK Register, Liverpool CB Lancashire, RG101/4335E/007/22. Hereinafter cited as 1939 UK Register.
- [S78] England Civil Registration online BDM Indexes online, 1976 Sept Qtr, Liverpool Merseyside Lancashire, Vol 36 Page 1235 - Aged 73 - DOB 16 Sept 1903.
- [S132] England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Adminstrations) 1858-1966, 1976 England & Wales, Natinal Probate Calendar - Page 7429, Ancestry.co.uk.