Adele Henry was born on 16 Oct 1951 at Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand .1
She was the daughter of Douglas James Henry and Joyce Gooch.
Adele died on 25 Oct 1951 at Public Hospital, Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand , at age 9 days
only 9 days old.
Parents: Douglas James Henry, Carpenter & Joyce Gooch.2,3
Adele's cause of death on 25 Oct 1951 was from Asphypia - 1 hour
Inhalation vomitus - 3 hours
Adele was buried on 26 Oct 1951 at Anderson's Bay Cemetery, Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand ,
Buried with Mother and Father.4
Adele's death notice appeared on 27 Oct 1951 in the "Otago Daily Times", New Zealand ,
On Oct 25 1951 at Dunedin. Adele, beloved infant daughter of Douglas James and Joyce Henry, 46 Playfair Street, Caversham.
Hope & Kinigston, Funeral Directors.5
|Father||Douglas James Henry (17 Jan 1919 - 2 Jun 1978)|
|Mother||Joyce Gooch (17 May 1922 - 21 Sep 2004)|
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 1951 Folio No 10418, Dec Qtr. Hereinafter cited as NZ BDM Indexes.
- [S1] Certificate held on file, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Hereinafter cited as Certificate held on file.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: 1951 NZ Online Database: 1951/33352 aged 9 Days. - Folio No 5141, Dec Qtr.
- [S3] NZSG, NZ Cemetery Records (Auckland, New Zealand & Online Council Databases: NZSG, 1988), Dunedin City Council Online Database: Andersons Bay Cemetery Block 204. Plot 70. Hereinafter cited as NZ Cemetery Records.
- [S10] Newspaper, Various Papers, Otago Daily Times, 27 Oct 1951 - as sighted 4 Sept 2002 at McNab Library, Dunedin. Hereinafter cited as Newspaper Article.