Emily Craine was born in 1889 at Ramsey, Isle of Man.
She was the daughter of William Radcliffe Craine and Elizabeth Katherine Corlett.
Emily Craine was baptised on 8 Aug 1889 in Ramsey, Isle of Man,
Parents: William Radcliffe Craine & Elizabeth Catherine Corlett Craine.1
Emily appeared on the 1891 Isle of Man Census of 5 Apr 1891 in the household of William Radcliffe Craine at 1 North Shore Road, Ramsey, Isle of Man;
CRAINE William, Head, M, 25, Mason, employed, Bootle England
CRAINE Elizabeth, Wife, M 25, Andreas, IOM
CRAINE Emily, Dau, S, 1, Ramsey
CARTLEDGE James, Boarder, S, 27, Tailor, emplyed, Lezayre, - Lame
CORLETT John, Boarder, S, 22, Mason, employed, Lezayre.2
Emily died on 13 Jul 1896 at Tower Street, Ramsey, Isle of Man, at age 7 years
aged 7 years
Infant of William Craine, Mason
W R Craine, Father, Tower Street, Ramsey was the informant.3,4,5
Emily's cause of death on 13 Jul 1896 was from Diptheria.
Emily was buried on 15 Jul 1896 at Andreas, Isle of Man,
No MI located.3,6,5,7
|Father*||William Radcliffe Craine (1865 - 22 Jul 1951)|
|Mother*||Elizabeth Katherine Corlett (1865 - 28 Aug 1951)|
- [S33] Birth Marriage and Burial Entries, International Genealogical Index & Family Search Web Site (IGI) : Family Search Web site, From 2000), Isle of Man Births and Baptisms 1821 -1911 - C008530, film 454965, ref p240 cn 409.
- [S174] 1891 Isle of Man Census (www.ancestry.co.uk: PRO England, 5 April 1891), 1891 Isle of Man Town of Ramsey, Lezayre RG12/4685 pg 18. Hereinafter cited as 1891 Isle of Man Census.
- [S1] Certificate held on file, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Hereinafter cited as Certificate held on file.
- [S83] Registry IOM, IOM Registers, Register of births, deaths, and marriages of the Isle of Man, 1821 - 1964: Deaths registered in the Districts of : Patrick 1878-1900 Ramsey 1877-1900 Andreas, Bride and Jurby 1878-1900
Film No 454972 viewed Logan Central Library, 17 July 2013 and copy obtained.. Hereinafter cited as IOM Registers.
- [S33] International Genealogical Index & Family Search Web Site (IGI), Isle of Man Deaths and Burial, 1844 - 1911 - B015801 film 454984 ref EB 405 p52 rn 413 aged 7 birth 1889 - Burial date.
- [S21] Church Registers, Various Repositories , Parish Register Transcripts of Andreas, 1649-1883- Andreas 1849 - 1883 - Baptisms March 1849 - Dec 1883, Marriages May 1849 - Nov 1883, Burials March 1849 - Dec 1883
Film No 106179 Item 2
Viewed at Logan Central Library, 9 July 2013 and copy obtained.. Hereinafter cited as Church Registers.
- [S83] Registry IOM, IOM Registers: LawsonBMD web site: Burial 15 July 1896 aged7, Andreas.