Annie Evelyn Eaton
Annie Evelyn Eaton was born on 21 Jul 1908 at Carterton, Wairarapa, New Zealand ,
Parents: Thomas Roland & Ann Jane Eaton.1
She was the daughter of Thomas Rowland Eaton and Ann Jane Corlett.
Annie Evelyn Eaton married Kenneth Charles Scott in 1929 at Wairarapa, New Zealand .2
As of 1929,her married name was Scott.
Annie was listed as a beneficiary in Ann Jane Eaton's will on 19 Jun 1962 at Masterton Court, Masterton, Wairarapa, New Zealand ,
Ann Jane Eaton
Will dated 13 may 1957
Probate dated 19 June 1962
Ann appointed her son John Roland Eaton of Longbush, Farmer to be the sole executor and trustee of her Will.
Value under £1,600.3
Annie was listed as a beneficiary in Thomas Roland Eaton's will on 16 Jul 1962 at Masterton Court, Wellington, New Zealand ,
Thomas Roland EATON
Will dated 3 September 1957
Probate 16 July 1962
Value under £30,000
Thomas Roland Easton of Masterton NZ Sheepfarmer, appointed his son John Roland Eaton of Longbursh, Sheepfarmer, and John William McKay of Alfredton, Sheepfarmer to be his executors and trustees of his Will.4
Annie died on 8 Mar 1981 at Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand , at age 72 years, 7 months and 15 days.5
Annie was cremated on 10 Mar 1981 at Rotorua Cemetery, Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand ,
Annie Evelyn Scott, aged 72, cremated Rotorua, ashes buried 23 March 1981 at Palmerston North Cemetery with Kenneth.6
Annie was buried on 23 Mar 1981 at Kelvin Grove Cemetery, Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand ,
dearly loved wife of
Kenneth Charles Scott
and loved mother of Ian and Marion, Died 8th March 1981 aged 72 yrs.7
Family: Annie Evelyn Eaton and Kenneth Charles Scott
|Father*||Thomas Rowland Eaton (20 May 1870 - 6 Jul 1962)|
|Mother*||Ann Jane Corlett (21 Nov 1875 - 27 May 1962)|
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 1908 NZ Online Database 1908/13362. Hereinafter cited as NZ BDM Indexes.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: Folio No 02257.
- [S40] Probate NZ, 1962 Masterton Court, Wellington P79/62 - held on file, Housed at National Archives New Zealand.
- [S40] Probate NZ , 1962 Masterton Court, Wellington P101/62 - held on file.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: DIA Online Database 1981/33434 DOB 21 July 1908.
- [S3] NZSG, NZ Cemetery Records (Auckland, New Zealand & Online Council Databases: NZSG, 1988), Online Council Database: Cremation. Hereinafter cited as NZ Cemetery Records.
- [S3] NZSG, NZ Cemetery Records, Online Palmerston North City Council Council Records. - Area M, block 013, Plot 074.