Linda Myrtle Brown
Linda Myrtle Brown was born on 1 Jul 1914 at Timaru, Canterbury, New Zealand ,
Parents: Alexander Thompson Brown & Sarah Ann Dockrill.1
Linda Myrtle Brown married Arthur Francis Fox, son of Alfred Ernest Fox and Frances Cain, in 1940 at Buller, Westcoast, New Zealand ,
marriage has Linda recorded as Myrtle Linda Brown.2
As of 1940,her married name was Fox.
Linda died on 3 Nov 1981 at Timaru, Canterbury, New Zealand , at age 67 years, 4 months and 2 days.3
Linda was cremated in Nov 1981 at Salisbury Park, Timaru, Canterbury, New Zealand .4
Family: Linda Myrtle Brown and Arthur Francis Fox
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 1914 Folio No 4837, Sept Qtr. Hereinafter cited as NZ BDM Indexes.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: 1940 Folio No 17307.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: 1981 NZ Online Database: 1981/50736 - DOB 1 July 1914.
- [S3] NZSG, NZ Cemetery Records (Auckland, New Zealand & Online Council Databases: NZSG, 1988), NZSG Cremation Records: No 3212 - Wall of Remembrance No 1407 - R02.16. Hereinafter cited as NZ Cemetery Records.
- [S179] Letter or email from Shelley Jenkins (New Zealand) to Ailsa Corlett, Various letters or emails; Held by Ailsa Corlett (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) email June 2013.