Annie Cain was born on 26 Jun 1886 at Larrikins, Kumara, Westcoast, New Zealand ,
Parents: Thomas Edward Cain, Gold Miner, 33 yrs, IOM & Annie Maria Schaivi, 20 yrs, Hokitika
Married: 24th March 1883, Kumara
Thomas Edward Cain, Father, Larrikins, Kumara was the informant of the birth.1,2
She was the daughter of Thomas Edward Cain and Anna Maria Schiavi.
8 Dec 1910 Annie Cain and Wallace Victor Willis were mentioned in the "Grey River Argus", New Zealand , newspaper
The marriage of Mr W V Willis, of Dunollie, to Miss Annie Cain, later of Maori Point, Kumara, will take place at Birchfield, Westport, on Saturday next.3
Annie Cain married Wallace Victor Willis, son of George William Willis and Caroline Jane Richens, on 10 Dec 1910 at The Public Hall, Birchfield, Waimangaroa, Westcoast, New Zealand ,
Wallace Victor Willis,
23, Boarding House Keeper, Bachelor,
Born Brixton London.
Res: Birchfield & State Mines Greymouth
Parents: George William Willis, Retired Gentleman & Caroline Jane Richins
Parents: Thomas Edward Cain, Labourer & Annie Mary Schaivi
Witnesses: E Cain, Domestic Duties, Birchfield and S T Thompson, Storekeeper, Birchfield.1,4
Thomas, Elizabeth, Unknown, Wallace, Annie, Thomas, Anna
In the Front - Frances and Mona
As of 10 Dec 1910,her married name was Willis.
Annie was present on the 1911 Electoral Roll Grey, Westcoast, New Zealand , in the household of Wallace Victor Willis.
WILLIS Wallace Victor, State Collieries, School Teacher
WILLIS Annie, State Collieries, married.5
Annie was the matron of honor at the wedding of Norman Charles Hammond and Elizabeth Cain on 4 Nov 1911 In the Public Hall, Birchfield, Westcoast, New Zealand .1,6
Annie immigrated on 10 Feb 1922 from Wellington New Zealand via "Rimutaka" to Southampton, England, with Wallace Victor Willis
Departed Wellington, New Zealand and arrived Southampton, England, 29th March 1922, aboard the "Rimutaka"
WILLIS, Rev Wallace,3rd Class, Clergyman, aged 34, to England
to 25 Foulsham Rd, Thornton Heath, Surrey.
WILLIS, Mrs Annie, aged 35
WILLIS, Mast Noel, aged 10
WILLIS, Miss Beatrice, aged 7
WILLIS, Mast Wallace, aged 4
WILLIS, Miss Ivy, aged 2.7
Annie Willis was the administrator of Wallace Victor Willis's estate on 4 May 1949 at Peterborough, England;
WILLIS Revered Wallace Victor
of The Vicarage, Ramsay Street, Marys Huntingtonshire,clerk died 25 March 1949.
Administration Peterborough 4 May to Annie Willis, widow
Effects: £1137 0s 4d.8
Annie died in 1962 at Leicestershire Central, Leicestershire, England, at age 75 years
Children of Annie Cain and Wallace Victor Willis
|Father*||Thomas Edward Cain (1852 - 9 May 1931)|
|Mother*||Anna Maria Schiavi (7 Apr 1866 - 14 Aug 1945)|
- [S1] Certificate held on file, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Hereinafter cited as Certificate held on file.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 1886 Folio No 3319, Sept Qtr. Hereinafter cited as NZ BDM Indexes.
- [S10] Newspaper, Various Papers, Papers Past; Grey River Argus, 8 Dec 1910, Page 5, Personal. Hereinafter cited as Newspaper Article.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: 1910 Folio No 7274.
- [S6] Elections, Electoral Roll (Auckland, New Zealand: BAB Microfilming, 1853 - 1967), 1911 NZ Electoral Roll, Grey. Hereinafter cited as Electoral Roll.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: 1911 Folio No 8072.
- [S61] Passenger Lists, Shipping Records ), Ancestry.co.uk - Immigration into England 1878 - 1960 - Rimutaka, arrived 29 March 1922, Southampton England.. Hereinafter cited as Shipping Records.
- [S132] England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Adminstrations) 1858-1966, 1949 England National Probate Calendar, Page 456, Ancestry.co.uk.
- [S78] BDM Indexes online: England Civil Registration online, findmypast.co.uk . Online www.findmypast.com/ www.ancestry.co.uk;, 1962 March Qtr, Leicester Central Leicestershire, Vol 3a Pg 633.