Eva Ruth Roberts
Eva Ruth Roberts was born on 18 Mar 1897 at Peterborough Street, Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand ,
No fathers name on birth certificate. From further investigation it may be that the fathers surname is CRANE, as this is what Eva uses later in life. Marriage certificate will need to be purchased etc to prove details.1,2
She was the daughter of Rosannah Roberts.
Eva Ruth Schiavi was baptised on 11 Nov 1905 in Church of The Assumption, Onehunga, Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand ,
Baptism records: Priest Gulielmus H Mahoney. Event took place 11 Nov 1905, Number 536
Eva SCHIARI, Father Caroli SCHIARI, Mother Rosannae SCHIARI maiden name ROBERTS, date of birth 11 June 1895.3
As of 11 Nov 1905,Eva Ruth Roberts was also known as Eva Ruth Schiavi.
As of 1919,Eva Ruth Roberts was also known as Eva Ruth Crane.
Eva was present on the 1919 Electoral Roll Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand , in the household of Arthur George McLean.
McLEAN, Arthur George, 36 Wellington St, shoeblack - removed
McLEAN, Rose Ana, Union St, Newmarket, married - changed address to 6 Macauley St
CRANE, Eva Ruth, 2 Union St, Newmarket, spinster - removed
McLEAN, Arthur George, 6 Macauley Street, bootblack
(this is the time when both parties were moving to the same address and therefore appear on various roles.).4
Eva Ruth Crane married William John Warrington, son of Harriet Collins, in 1920 at Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand ,
Under the surname of CRANE, Eva Ruth.5
As of 1920,her married name was Warrington.
Eva was present on the 1925 Electoral Roll Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand , in the household of Arthur George McLean.
McLEAN, Rose Anna, 70 Wellington St, married - removed
McLEAN, Arthur George, St Paul St, bootmaker - removed
SCHARVI, Leo David, 4 Dominion Rd, labourer
WARRINGTON, William John, 4 Dominion Rd, labourer
WARRINGTON, Eva Ruth, 4 Dominion Rd, married
McLEAN, Arthur George, 4 Dominion Rd, bootmaker
McLEAN, RoseAnna, 4 Dominion Rd, married
(again a time of movment in addresses for the family).6
Eva and William were divorced on 16 Sep 1929 Supreme Court of NZ, Northern District, Auckland, New Zealand ;
Divorce papers of Eva Ruth Warrington and William John Warrington, No: 84/29
Eva Ruth Warrington (Petitioner), William John Warrington (Respondent). Decree Absolute 16th Spet 1929
It's noted as copied;
FOTH FURTHER ORDER that the question of custody of Frederick William Warrington, Stanley Warrington and Joseph Warrington the childrren of the said marriage be and the same is hereby reserved.7
Eva Ruth Warrington married Antony Louis Bajomey on 7 Nov 1931 at Registrar's Office, Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand ,
under the surname of Warrington, Eva Ruth
Antony Louis Bajomey aged 29, Farm labourer, Bachelor, Born Melbourne, Victoria Australia, res Auckland, usual Whakatane. Father Antony Louis Francis Bajomey, Painter and Mary Emma Bajomey, nee Ramsay
Eva Ruth Warrington, aged 33, divorced decree Absolute 16th Sept 1929, res Ponsonby, Usual Ponsonby, Father Frederick CRANE, Barber, and Rosina McClean, formerly Schiavi, formerly Crane, nee Roberts
Witnessess: Blanche Featherstone, No 23 Sale St, Auckland (Widow) and Alfred Walter Girling, No 11 Leighton St, Grey Lynn, Auckland (Seaman).8,7
As of 7 Nov 1931,her married name was Bajomey.
Eva Ruth Bajomey was on the 1949 Electoral Roll Arch Hill, Auckland, New Zealand , also listed in the household was Rosannah, Leo, Frederick and Lorna
BAJOMEY, Eva Ruth, 11 Leighton St, married
McLEAN, Rosanna, 20 Dacre St, widow - this is changed on the 1951 roll to 11 Leighton St.
SCHARVI, Leo David, 20 Dacre St, labourer - this changed in 1951 to 11 Leighton St
WARRINGTON, Frederick William, 11 Leighton St, airman
WARRINGTON, Lorna Isabella, 11 Leighton St, married.9
Eva Ruth Bajomey was on the 1955 Directory.
Bajomey, Mrs Eva R, 11 Leighton St, Grey Lynn.10
Eva Ruth Bajomey was on the 1966 Electoral Roll Rodney, Auckland, New Zealand ,
BAJOMEY, Eva Ruth, 7 Whangaparaoa Rd, Whangaparaoa, retired.11
Eva died on 27 Jan 1984 at Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand , at age 86 years, 10 months and 9 days.12
Eva was buried in Jan 1984 at Waikaraka Cemetery, Onehunga, Auckland, New Zealand ,
In LMO William John WARRINGTON and Eva Ruth BAJOMEY loved parents of Frederick, Stanley & Joseph
(Parkinson & Bouskill)
Burial Register: BAJOMEY, Evelyn Ruth, Died 27 Jan 1984, aged 86, born NZ, W5 164.13
Children of Eva Ruth Roberts and William John Warrington
Family: Eva Ruth Roberts and Antony Louis Bajomey
|Mother*||Rosannah Roberts (19 Jul 1874 - 5 Mar 1959)|
- [S1] Certificate held on file, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Hereinafter cited as Certificate held on file.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Folio No 1860, June Qtr. Hereinafter cited as NZ BDM Indexes.
- [S21] Church Registers, Various Repositories , Register Number RB12-1, No 536. Hereinafter cited as Church Registers.
- [S6] Elections, Electoral Roll (Auckland, New Zealand: BAB Microfilming, 1853 - 1967), 1919 Electoral Roll, Auckland Central & Auckland East. Hereinafter cited as Electoral Roll.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: Folio No 2323.
- [S6] Electoral Roll, 1925 Electoral Roll, Auckland Central; Auckland East & Grey Lynn.
- [S62] Connie Ewins, "Supplied by Connie Ewins," e-mail message from e-mail address (Whangarei, New Zealand) to Ailsa Corlett, Various dates from 2001, Connie Ewins, 3 May 2002, e-mail address. Hereinafter cited as "Supplied by Connie Ewins."
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: Folio No 8339.
- [S6] Electoral Roll, 1949 Electoral Roll, Arch Hill.
- [S12] Directories, NZ PO Directory (Auckland, New Zealand: BAB Microfilming, 1866 - 1955), Wses NZ PO Directory 1955. Hereinafter cited as NZ PO Directory.
- [S6] Electoral Roll, 1966 Electoral Roll, Rodney.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: Folio No 448, DOB 18/03/1897.
- [S3] NZSG, NZ Cemetery Records (Auckland, New Zealand & Online Council Databases: NZSG, 1988), B03.12 Waikaraka (Public) MI Area 6, Block A, Row 3. Hereinafter cited as NZ Cemetery Records.