Colin William Scharvi
Colin William Scharvi was born on 19 May 1923 at Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand ,
Recorded under both spellings of Schiavi and Scharvi.1,2
He was the son of Charles William Schiavi and Elizabeth Kate Warrington.
Colin William Scharvi was on the 1953 Directory.
SCHARVIE, C W, fmr, Ardmore.3
Colin William Scharvi was on the 1966 Electoral Roll Manurewa, Auckland, New Zealand ,
SCHARVI, Agnes, 6 Alexander St, Papakura, married
SCHARVI, Colin William, 6 Alexander St, Papakura, factory worker.4
Colin died on 25 May 2011 at Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand , at age 88 years and 6 days.
Colin's death notice appeared on 27 May 2011 in the "New Zealand Herald", New Zealand ,
SCHARVI Collin William
(1923 - 2011)
Passed away peacefully at home on 25 May 2011, aged 88. Dearly loved husband of Agnes (Billy) for 66 years. Father of Garry, Leigh and the late Gordon. Father in law of Barbara, Lavi and the late Maree and.5
Child of Colin William Scharvi
- Gordon Wayne Scharvi+ (13 May 1945 - 18 Nov 2000)
|Father*||Charles William Schiavi (28 Sep 1901 - 17 Aug 1974)|
|Mother*||Elizabeth Kate Warrington (26 Nov 1889 - 7 Jan 1986)|
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 1923 Folio No 3997, Sept Qtr. Hereinafter cited as NZ BDM Indexes.
- [S62] Connie Ewins, "Supplied by Connie Ewins," e-mail message from e-mail address (Whangarei, New Zealand) to Ailsa Corlett, Various dates from 2001, email 5 Nov 2001. Hereinafter cited as "Supplied by Connie Ewins."
- [S12] Directories, NZ PO Directory (Auckland, New Zealand: BAB Microfilming, 1866 - 1955), Wises 1953-54 NZPO Directory. Hereinafter cited as NZ PO Directory.
- [S6] Elections, Electoral Roll (Auckland, New Zealand: BAB Microfilming, 1853 - 1967), 1966 NZ Electoral Roll, Manurewa Auckland. Hereinafter cited as Electoral Roll.
- [S10] Newspaper, Various Papers, The New Zealand Herald, 26 to 27 May 2011 - via Legacy.com. Hereinafter cited as Newspaper Article.