Mary Scott was born c 1878 at Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Mary Scott married John Thomas Corlett, son of Thomas Corlett and Mary Ann Kneale, on 14 Sep 1910 at 417A St Antoine Street, Montreal, Quebec, Canada,
John Thomas Corlett
of Montreal (Pryinea) of Quebec, bachelor of the first part and
of Montreal, (Ounines) of Quebec, spinster of the second part, of full age by majority were by me united in marriage at Four Hundred Seventeen A St Antonine Street Montreal on this fourteenth day of September in the year of our Lord One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ten in the presence of the subscribing witnesses by authority of license.
John Thomas Corlett, Groom
Mary Scott, Bride
Hettie Renshaw Scott
Joseph Fullum, Minister.1,2
As of 14 Sep 1910,her married name was Corlett.
Mary Scott witnessed the baptism of Douglas Thomas Corlett on 16 Apr 1912 in Baptist Olivet Church, Montreal, Quebec, Canada,
Thomas Douglas Corlett
son of John Thomas Corlett
living at Number Four Hundred and Seventeen A St Antoine Street, City of Montreal, (? ) of Quebec and of his wife Mary Scott was presented to me for requeshlim this Sixteenth Day of April in the year of our Lord One Thousand Nine Hundred and Twelve. He was born at the above address on the Twenty Third day of August in the year of our Lord One Thousand Nine Hundred and Twelve (should be Eleven)
Joseph Fullum, Minister
John Thomas Corlett, Father
Mary Scott, Mother.3
Mary was present on the 1945 Electoral Roll 7432 Stuart Avenue, Mount Royal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, in the household of John Thomas Corlett.
CORLETT John, woodworker
CORLETT Mrs John
HERNSHAW Mrs Stanley
HERNSHAW Stanley, army overseas.4
Mary was present on the 1953 Electoral Roll 7432 Stuart Avenue, Mount Royal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, in the household of John Thomas Corlett.
CORLETT John Thomas, plisher
CORLETT Mrs John Thomas.5
Mary died c 1956 at Montreal, Quebec, Canada.6
Children of Mary Scott and John Thomas Corlett
- [S1] Certificate held on file, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Hereinafter cited as Certificate held on file.
- [S119] Canadian Vitial Statistics Agency, Canadian BDM Record, Canadian Indexes, unknown repository address, 1910 Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967 - Baptist Olivet Church, under Scott and Cerlett. Hereinafter cited as Canadian BDM Record.
- [S119] Canadian Vitial Statistics Agency, Canadian BDM Record: 1912 Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967 - Baptist Olivet Church.
- [S180] Elections, Voters Lists Canada (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada, 1935-1980), 1945, Mount Royal, Quebec - via Ancestry.co.uk No 29407 Pg 1. Hereinafter cited as Voters Lists Canada.
- [S180] Voters Lists Canada, 1953, Mount Royal, Quebec - via Ancestry.co.uk No 37616 Pg 2.
- [S153] Letter or email from Glennis Corlett (Canada) to Ailsa Corlett, Various letters or emails; Held by Ailsa Corlett (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) between 2000 - 2009.