Margaret June Willis
Margaret June Willis was born on 19 Jul 1933 at North Bierley, Yorkshire, England.1
She was the daughter of Noel Eric Willis and Agnes Stead.
Margaret June Willis immigrated on 21 Feb 1956 from Glasgow Scotland via "Captain Cook" to Wellington, New Zealand ,
Departed from Glasgow via the " Captain Cook" and arrived in Wellington
WILLIS Miss Margaret J, Tourist, to Wellington, DOB 19.7.33, Single, UK Address: 87 Wanlip Road, Syston, Leicester, Occupation: S/Typist, UK England Nationalisation, to NZ.2
Margaret June Willis married Patrick Francis McGivern in 1958 at Wellington, New Zealand .3
As of 1958,her married name was McGivern.
Margaret died on 9 Nov 2003 at Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand , at age 70 years, 3 months and 21 days.
Margaret was buried on 13 Nov 2003 at Taita Lawn Cemetery, Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand ,
Margaret and Patrick buried in same plot.4
Child of Margaret June Willis and Patrick Francis McGivern
- Allwyn Claire McGivern (1963 - 15 Jun 2010)
|Father*||Noel Eric Willis (29 Oct 1911 - 1980)|
|Mother*||Agnes Stead (8 Nov 1910 - 1993)|
- [S78] BDM Indexes online: England Civil Registration online, findmypast.co.uk . Online www.findmypast.com/ www.ancestry.co.uk;, 1933 Sept Qtr, North Bierley Yorkshire, Vol 9B Pg 5 Mothers Maiden Name: Stead.
- [S61] Passenger Lists, Shipping Records ), 1956 - Passenger Lists leaving UK 1890 - 1960 - via Findmypast.co.uk. Hereinafter cited as Shipping Records.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 1958 Folio No 5636. Hereinafter cited as NZ BDM Indexes.
- [S3] NZSG, NZ Cemetery Records (Auckland, New Zealand & Online Council Databases: NZSG, 1988), Online Lower Hutt City Council Database: Taita Cemetery, Block 10 Row P Plot 10. Hereinafter cited as NZ Cemetery Records.