James Fairholm Gibson Scott
Adam Scott, Father was present at birth.1,2
He was the son of Adam Scott and Marion Pickard Farm.
James appeared on the 1891 Scottish Census of 5 Apr 1891 in the household of Adam Scott at No 5 Wilsontown Terrace, Wilsontown, Lanarkshire, Scotland ;
SCOTT, Adam, Head, Mar, 28, Coalminer & Watchmaker, employed, born Lanarkshire, Forth, 2 rooms with windows.
SCOTT, Marion, Wife, Mar, 23, born Lanarkshire, Wilsontown.
SCOTT, Robert, Son, 2, born Lanarkshire, Forth
SCOTT, James F G, Son, 1, born Lanarkshire, Forth
SCOTT, James G, Brother, unknown age ?, born Lanarkshire, Forth.3
James died on 18 Aug 1892 at New Row, Forth, Lanarkshire, Scotland , at age 1 year, 11 months and 13 days
James Fairholm Gibson SCOTT
at 12 Noon, aged 23 months
Parents: Adam Scott, Miner & Marion Scott MS Fairholm.
Adam Scott, Father was present when he passed away.4,5
James's cause of death on 18 Aug 1892 was from Croup 3 days.
|Father*||Adam Scott (9 Jun 1862 - 6 Jun 1926)|
|Mother*||Marion Pickard Farm (25 Apr 1867 - 17 Apr 1946)|
- [S1] Certificate held on file, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, No 36. Hereinafter cited as Certificate held on file.
- [S11] Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, 1890 Forth Lanark, 632/02 0036. Hereinafter cited as Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes.
- [S16] 1891 Scottish Census (www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk: New Register House Edinburgh, 5 April 1891), 1891 Forth Lanarkshire, Scotland, 632/2 002 15. Hereinafter cited as 1891 Scottish Census.
- [S1] Certificate held on file.
- [S11] Scottish Record Office BDM Indexes, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, 1892 Forth Lanarkshire #19508423 aged 2.