Wilheimina Patrick Scott
She was the daughter of Adam James Fairholm Gibson Scott and Joan Patrick.
Wilheimina Patrick Scott was also known as Mina Scott.
Wilheimina Patrick Scott married Arthur Albert Caley in 1943 at Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand .2
As of 1943,her married name was Caley.2
Wilheimina died on 16 May 1993 at Public Hospital, Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand , at age 70 years, 4 months and 14 days
From 14 Brighton Road, Green Island, Dunedin.3,4
Wilheimina was buried on 20 May 1993 at Green Park Cemetery, Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand .5
|Father*||Adam James Fairholm Gibson Scott (21 Jun 1894 - 29 Jan 1953)|
|Mother*||Joan Patrick (4 Aug 1891 - 18 Apr 1969)|
Family: Wilheimina Patrick Scott and Arthur Albert Caley
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes, Held by Ailsa Corlett, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Folio No 1492, March Qtr. Hereinafter cited as NZ BDM Indexes.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: Folio No 3192.
- [S2] NZRGO, Lower Hutt, New Zealand, NZ BDM Indexes: NZ Online Database: 1993/ 35597 DOB 2 Jan 1923.
- [S18] Letter or email from unknown author (unknown author address) to Ailsa Corlett, Various letters or emails; Held by Ailsa Corlett (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) Marion Van Sloten-Milmine.
- [S3] NZSG, NZ Cemetery Records (Auckland, New Zealand & Online Council Databases: NZSG, 1988), Dunedin City Council Online Database: Block 82 Plot 23. Hereinafter cited as NZ Cemetery Records.