Colin Potts was born on 6 Feb 1927 at South Shields, Durham, England.1,2
Colin Potts married Mary Bone Laughlin, daughter of David Laird and Jean Milne Sharp, on 30 Oct 1974 at South Shields Registry Office, South Shields, Durham, England,
Colin Potts to Mary B Laughlin.3,2
Colin died on 1 Jan 2000 at Primrose Hospice, South Shields, Durham, England, at age 72 years, 10 months and 26 days.4,2
Colin's cause of death on 1 Jan 2000 was from Lung Cancer.
Colin was buried in Jan 2000 at Harton Cemetery, South Shields, Durham, England,
Mary Potts - Died 6 March 1992, aged 69
Colin Potts - Died 1 Jan 2000, aged 72.5,2
Family: Colin Potts and Mary Bone Laird
- [S78] BDM Indexes online: England Civil Registration online, findmypast.co.uk . Online www.findmypast.com/ www.ancestry.co.uk;, 1927 shouth Shields, Durham, March Qtr, Vol 10A Page 1367 - Mothers last name LEE.
- [S216] Letter or email from Laura Potts (UK) to Ailsa Corlett, Various letters or emails; Held by Ailsa Corlett (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) Email from Laura July 2015.
- [S78] England Civil Registration online BDM Indexes online, 1974 South Shields Durham, Dec Qtr, Vol 2 Page 1009.
- [S78] England Civil Registration online BDM Indexes online, 2000 Jarrow Durham, March Qtr, District No 0561, Reg No 36, Entry No 189, Reg 0100 (Jan 2000) - DOB 6 Feb 1927.
- [S43] Cemetery Records , Harton Cemetery MI Web page by John Bage and Harton Cemetery Office.. Hereinafter cited as Cemetery Records.